Over four years (2014-2017), an engineering company based in Derbyshire have received £80,000 in R&D tax credits with the latest Reality Cheque for over £32,000. The company carry out complex engineering projects for clients such as British Aerospace, GCHQ, Jodrell Bank, RAF and more.
A high proportion of jobs are one or few-offs, so research and development is needed to achieve cost-effective results and successfully fulfil client requirements the first time. Continual updates are carried out for tooling, handling systems and approaches to manage a variety of huge fabrication tasks. Many projects have required bespoke solutions that incorporate problem solving, cutting edge development and intense trialling.
Our latest news
- Time to claim R&D tax credits: This is not a drill!
- Winner of Best Personal Brand at the British Accounting Marketing Awards 2019
- randd uk visiting the Houses of Parliament amongst Brexit debate?
- A Fantastic Total Reality Cheque for £699,000 for an Electronics Manufacturer
- A First Reality Cheque for £69K for a Defence Products Manufacturer