Based in Ilkeston, Derbyshire a greeting cards manufacturer have received £30,000 in R&D tax credits for a first time claim. The company supply to high street retailers, smaller businesses and international exports including Japan, Europe, America, Canada, Australia and more.
Research and development is needed to produce tailored greeting cards and adapt as the traditional process of initial design has become digitalised in recent years. R&D tax credits will enable the company to grow and reinvest in new technology, software, employees….the possibilities are endless.
Our latest news
- Time to claim R&D tax credits: This is not a drill!
- Winner of Best Personal Brand at the British Accounting Marketing Awards 2019
- randd uk visiting the Houses of Parliament amongst Brexit debate?
- A Fantastic Total Reality Cheque for £699,000 for an Electronics Manufacturer
- A First Reality Cheque for £69K for a Defence Products Manufacturer