Over seven years (2011-2017), a digital marketing agency based in South Normanton have received £114,000 in R&D tax credits with the latest Reality Cheque of £25,400.
The websites that the Company provide meet the client’s exacting requirements and adhere to best practice, accessibility standards and are optimised with the latest SEO techniques. Eligible R&D activities such as testing and experimentation is carried out to create bespoke projects like eCommerce websites, sage integration and online marketing.
Our latest news
- Time to claim R&D tax credits: This is not a drill!
- Winner of Best Personal Brand at the British Accounting Marketing Awards 2019
- randd uk visiting the Houses of Parliament amongst Brexit debate?
- A Fantastic Total Reality Cheque for £699,000 for an Electronics Manufacturer
- A First Reality Cheque for £69K for a Defence Products Manufacturer