With the aim of improving disabled people’s accessibility to online products and services, innovation has been a strong part of the company’s ethos since foundation. The company provides technical audits and consumer research in the field of accessibility and technical solutions to the problems that disabled people experience.
A talented team use research and development to understand disabilities and improve accessibility to the physical world, as well as integrating both physical and digital assets.
Our latest news
- Time to claim R&D tax credits: This is not a drill!
- Winner of Best Personal Brand at the British Accounting Marketing Awards 2019
- randd uk visiting the Houses of Parliament amongst Brexit debate?
- A Fantastic Total Reality Cheque for £699,000 for an Electronics Manufacturer
- A First Reality Cheque for £69K for a Defence Products Manufacturer