Developing cutting edge mini vacuum extractors has seen a Doncaster-based company rewarded with a first R&D Tax Credits claim worth in excess of £42,000. The company didn’t have to dig too deep to come up with randd uk as the organisation to process the claim, and randd ensured every bit of the credits due were hoovered up.
Our latest news
- Winner of Best Personal Brand at the British Accounting Marketing Awards 2019
- randd uk visiting the Houses of Parliament amongst Brexit debate?
- A Fantastic Total Reality Cheque for £699,000 for an Electronics Manufacturer
- A First Reality Cheque for £69K for a Defence Products Manufacturer
- A Grand Total of £120,000 in R&D Tax Credits for an Aerospace Manufacturer