“I have to admit I was initially somewhat reserved about this R&D process and didn’t quite believe that it would apply to me and my business. After a recommendation from my accountants, I agreed to have a chat with randd uk. Mick and Matt from randd uk came up to see me and explained the R&D process including which projects of mine would and wouldn’t qualify for the R&D government scheme.
“I found randd uk’s methods very simple and it took up precious little of my time, which was a real bonus. Within a few months I was sitting on a nice refund from the taxman (that’s a first!) so I cannot praise randd uk highly enough for their efforts.”
This nice testimonial comes from the CEO of a business that randd uk helped to gain their first ever successful R&D claim of £20k for their work in the flooring industry.
This company is based in Gloucester, but exports to countries all around the globe. They pride themselves on providing high quality products and competitive pricing whilst also remaining a family company.
Our latest news
- randd uk visiting the Houses of Parliament amongst Brexit debate?
- A Fantastic Total Reality Cheque for £699,000 for an Electronics Manufacturer
- A First Reality Cheque for £69K for a Defence Products Manufacturer
- A Grand Total of £120,000 in R&D Tax Credits for an Aerospace Manufacturer
- A Great Reality Cheque for over £105,000 for a Road Contractor