With the latest claim of £38,000, an energy harnessing innovator have received over £170,000 in R&D tax credits over four years. The company’s headquarters are based in Edenbridge, Kent, with a manufacturing and testing facility in Nottingham. A talented team convert innovative ideas into reliable and cost effective products for the foundation and installation of offshore oil & gas and wind turbine structures.
Research and development is vital to respond to market trends, as interest and activity in offshore renewable wind turbine energy has intensified in recent years. Substantial investment in research and development has aimed to minimise and manage risk in proposed installations. Also, increased awareness of the need to protect the delicate ocean ecosystem has provided a further opportunity to develop products with this goal in mind.
Our latest news
- Time to claim R&D tax credits: This is not a drill!
- Winner of Best Personal Brand at the British Accounting Marketing Awards 2019
- randd uk visiting the Houses of Parliament amongst Brexit debate?
- A Fantastic Total Reality Cheque for £699,000 for an Electronics Manufacturer
- A First Reality Cheque for £69K for a Defence Products Manufacturer