randd uk has secured another R&D tax credit claim for £57k for a company based in South Yorkshire.
The company develops their own bespoke equipment for clients, such as counters, appliances, refrigeration units, kitchen suites, etc. Every job the company does is bespoke, meeting the client’s requirements through innovation and skilled engineering.
Our latest news
- Time to claim R&D tax credits: This is not a drill!
- Winner of Best Personal Brand at the British Accounting Marketing Awards 2019
- randd uk visiting the Houses of Parliament amongst Brexit debate?
- A Fantastic Total Reality Cheque for £699,000 for an Electronics Manufacturer
- A First Reality Cheque for £69K for a Defence Products Manufacturer