A Lancashire-based company have received a fantastic first R&D tax credit claim of £44K with randd uk as the driving force. The company provide gas cylinders to the beverage industry and have added a testing facility to benefit their customers. Research and development enables the company to produce more user-friendly products at more competitive prices; this potentially dangerous environment forces the need for innovation to gain & retain clients as well as keeping up with strict legislation.
Our latest news
- Time to claim R&D tax credits: This is not a drill!
- Winner of Best Personal Brand at the British Accounting Marketing Awards 2019
- randd uk visiting the Houses of Parliament amongst Brexit debate?
- A Fantastic Total Reality Cheque for £699,000 for an Electronics Manufacturer
- A First Reality Cheque for £69K for a Defence Products Manufacturer