randd uk are proud to be published on page 18 of AAT’s Accounting Technician!
There are some great features in the Nov / Dec 2017 edition including opinion pieces, ‘how to…’ advice and interesting news editorials.
For example, it’s been ten years since the financial crash! The headlined article starts on pg 22 and outlines how things have changed since this crisis. Profiles of four leaders in business share their experiences of responding to the crash and what they have since learned.
To subscribe to the magazine or become a member, take a look at AAT’s website.
Our latest news
- Time to claim R&D tax credits: This is not a drill!
- Winner of Best Personal Brand at the British Accounting Marketing Awards 2019
- randd uk visiting the Houses of Parliament amongst Brexit debate?
- A Fantastic Total Reality Cheque for £699,000 for an Electronics Manufacturer
- A First Reality Cheque for £69K for a Defence Products Manufacturer