We’re proud to be featured in the latest edition of the Bristol Business Post.
Written by Steven Cox, the article ‘R&D Tax Credits for UK Innovation‘ is published on page 16 of the November 2017 (no. 46) edition. The magazine is free to subscribe to and is published by BBP Media who produce three magazines to different regions of the country: Birmingham Business Post (Midlands), Bristol Business Post (South West) and Manchester Business Post (North West).
We were featured in the Birmingham Business Post (page 16) in October and took copies of the magazine to the Advanced Engineering Show on the 1st & 2nd November. We’re looking forward to also being featured in the North West edition of the magazine later in November.
Our latest news
- Time to claim R&D tax credits: This is not a drill!
- Winner of Best Personal Brand at the British Accounting Marketing Awards 2019
- randd uk visiting the Houses of Parliament amongst Brexit debate?
- A Fantastic Total Reality Cheque for £699,000 for an Electronics Manufacturer
- A First Reality Cheque for £69K for a Defence Products Manufacturer