In total, an engineering company have received over £56,000 in R&D tax credits with a fifth claim in six years for over £14,000. The company provide a specialist service to the screw and bolt industry for rebuilding, developing, refurbishing and generally expanding the operational life of machinery.
Research and development is used in order to rebuild machinery and introduce innovative developments to many different makes of machines, including those of companies who no longer exist. A talented workforce produce well-researched and skilfully developed solutions involving trials, prototypes and problem solving.
Our latest news
- Time to claim R&D tax credits: This is not a drill!
- Winner of Best Personal Brand at the British Accounting Marketing Awards 2019
- randd uk visiting the Houses of Parliament amongst Brexit debate?
- A Fantastic Total Reality Cheque for £699,000 for an Electronics Manufacturer
- A First Reality Cheque for £69K for a Defence Products Manufacturer