To date, a client based in Newark have received £26,000 in R&D tax credits for a fifth claim, bringing the total Reality Cheque to £100,000. The company design, develop and manufacture electrical control and distribution panels, providing solutions for a wide variety of ever more complex and environmentally friendly domestic and industrial applications.
Focussing on the heating & cooling, and power generation industries, the company have an impressive portfolio including blue chip companies such as National Grid, NHS, Walkers Crisps, Barings Asset Management, Jaguar Land Rover, Marks & Spencer and more.
Highly skilled personnel develop cutting-edge technology and new ideas in the field of control system development. An experienced team of designers, developers and manufacturers are equipped with the skills, experience, understanding and know-how to create innovative solutions. Research and development is carried out to produce bespoke solutions through intense trialling and problem solving.
Previous R&D tax credits have enabled the expansion of innovation and venture into information technology in a way that will ensure future developments take maximum advantage of web based applications and cloud developments.
Our latest news
- Time to claim R&D tax credits: This is not a drill!
- Winner of Best Personal Brand at the British Accounting Marketing Awards 2019
- randd uk visiting the Houses of Parliament amongst Brexit debate?
- A Fantastic Total Reality Cheque for £699,000 for an Electronics Manufacturer
- A First Reality Cheque for £69K for a Defence Products Manufacturer