Following a third successful claim, a Nottinghamshire-based filter manufacturer has seen its R&D claims grow to an impressive £133k.
This year the company, which has increased its research & development capabilities as a direct result of the success it’s had with the scheme, received a further £39k this year following development work in a whole host of filters in many different industries.
Our latest news
- randd uk visiting the Houses of Parliament amongst Brexit debate?
- A Fantastic Total Reality Cheque for £699,000 for an Electronics Manufacturer
- A First Reality Cheque for £69K for a Defence Products Manufacturer
- A Grand Total of £120,000 in R&D Tax Credits for an Aerospace Manufacturer
- A Great Reality Cheque for over £105,000 for a Road Contractor