Located near Leeds, a client received £10,000 for a first Reality Cheque for two years. The Company produce medical compression garments for the medical device industry.
Research and development is a clear key strategy for business growth as the Company have invested in creating the most advanced hardware in their sector with the help of software tools. They have discovered a niche in the market and carry out constant product development and process testing methodology which is unique in this industry.
Our latest news
- Time to claim R&D tax credits: This is not a drill!
- Winner of Best Personal Brand at the British Accounting Marketing Awards 2019
- randd uk visiting the Houses of Parliament amongst Brexit debate?
- A Fantastic Total Reality Cheque for £699,000 for an Electronics Manufacturer
- A First Reality Cheque for £69K for a Defence Products Manufacturer