In its first year of trading, a unique gaming platform has made a successful first claim of £10K in R&D tax credits, secured by randd uk. Developed from scratch, the gaming platform required intense research and development to create a piece of software that could operate a game which offered a prize pool and raise funds for grassroots rugby.
This unique idea presented various challenges such as technological barriers and creating an online payment system; the gambling element of the game meant that the company had to acquire a gambling licence. Research and development is vital to prepare the gaming platform for market, so R&D tax credits have enabled the company to survive and continue with their innovative plans.
Our latest news
- Time to claim R&D tax credits: This is not a drill!
- Winner of Best Personal Brand at the British Accounting Marketing Awards 2019
- randd uk visiting the Houses of Parliament amongst Brexit debate?
- A Fantastic Total Reality Cheque for £699,000 for an Electronics Manufacturer
- A First Reality Cheque for £69K for a Defence Products Manufacturer