Based in Hampshire, a specialist fruit grower has received £168K in R&D tax credits through randd uk. The company are located between the Solent and the New Forest Park which is ideal for growing the earliest, sweetest strawberries and blueberries found in the UK; the business grow, pack and distribute all fruits to supermarkets across the country.
Fruits are grown under protection from the weather which also results in better working conditions for staff. Also, a conservation plan has been established to enhance the natural biodiversity and monitor the local wildlife in partnership with the RSPB.
Research and development, such as trial areas for growing the fruit, is vital to respond to customer requirements including the supply of the finest variety of fruits.
Our latest news
- Time to claim R&D tax credits: This is not a drill!
- Winner of Best Personal Brand at the British Accounting Marketing Awards 2019
- randd uk visiting the Houses of Parliament amongst Brexit debate?
- A Fantastic Total Reality Cheque for £699,000 for an Electronics Manufacturer
- A First Reality Cheque for £69K for a Defence Products Manufacturer