For the year ending in 2015, a manufacturer has received £17,500 in R&D tax credits for a first claim. The Company develops and manufactures structural metallic components for the construction sector.
A growing reputation as a specialist developer and manufacturer of stainless steel products stems from the Company’s push for innovation. Intense trialling and problem solving is carried out and R&D is performed to achieve technological advancements. The team regularly identify new market opportunities and research tooling, skills and training requirements.
Our latest news
- Time to claim R&D tax credits: This is not a drill!
- Winner of Best Personal Brand at the British Accounting Marketing Awards 2019
- randd uk visiting the Houses of Parliament amongst Brexit debate?
- A Fantastic Total Reality Cheque for £699,000 for an Electronics Manufacturer
- A First Reality Cheque for £69K for a Defence Products Manufacturer