randd uk have secured a first time claim of £17K in R&D tax credits for a catering solutions company based in Sheffield. The company designs, manufactures and installs refrigeration and catering equipment to meet customer requirements.
Research and development is needed to overcome technical difficulties and regulatory requirements within the structure of a building. Internal research and development is important for creating unusual and challenging new products for the industry. Long term investment and development is key to succeeding in their future business goals and the company culture is to drive costs down and develop efficient products and processes; the company are continually improving production facilities and investing in staff and expertise. Skilled designers and engineers overcome technical uncertainty on a regular basis with research and development; this work can be rewarded with R&D tax credits.
Our latest news
- randd uk visiting the Houses of Parliament amongst Brexit debate?
- A Fantastic Total Reality Cheque for £699,000 for an Electronics Manufacturer
- A First Reality Cheque for £69K for a Defence Products Manufacturer
- A Grand Total of £120,000 in R&D Tax Credits for an Aerospace Manufacturer
- A Great Reality Cheque for over £105,000 for a Road Contractor