A hygiene products company received over £18,000 in R&D tax credits for a first time claim across two years (2015-16). The company focuses on feminine hygiene products such as sanitary units, baby care, nappy units, air fresheners and more.
Based in Swadlincote, Derbyshire the family run business has invested in advanced hardware and continues to develop cutting-edge software tools. The company’s unique selling point is the extremely high calibre and expertise of its key employees to take risks and experiment with novel and unusual solutions, pushing the boundaries of what is possible. The experienced team are able to solve problems and predict their client’s needs.
Research and development is a key strategy for growth with staff and systems positioned to deliver solutions using technologically advanced solutions. Further R&D tax credits will be reinvested into this strategy and reinforce the company’s reputation as innovators.
Our latest news
- Time to claim R&D tax credits: This is not a drill!
- Winner of Best Personal Brand at the British Accounting Marketing Awards 2019
- randd uk visiting the Houses of Parliament amongst Brexit debate?
- A Fantastic Total Reality Cheque for £699,000 for an Electronics Manufacturer
- A First Reality Cheque for £69K for a Defence Products Manufacturer