A Hucknall-based company have received a first-time claim of £32,000 in R&D tax credits. The company develop and manufacture high-quality reusable incontinence products for adults and children using British materials.
A highly skilled workforce produce extremely practical, cost effective and, in many cases, fashionable products. Research and development is vital to develop ways to produce garments cost effectively to ensure the comfort and performance elements developed within the prototype products, which are wholly developed by P&S, are not compromised when upscaled into quality, market ready, high-performance products. This required individual attention to achieve solutions that have included trials, prototypes and problem solving; all activities eligible under the R&D Tax Relief Scheme.
Our latest news
- randd uk visiting the Houses of Parliament amongst Brexit debate?
- A Fantastic Total Reality Cheque for £699,000 for an Electronics Manufacturer
- A First Reality Cheque for £69K for a Defence Products Manufacturer
- A Grand Total of £120,000 in R&D Tax Credits for an Aerospace Manufacturer
- A Great Reality Cheque for over £105,000 for a Road Contractor