Based in the Midlands, a technology solutions provider has been awarded £32,000 in R&D Tax Credits for a first time claim. The company design and install complex data network solutions across a range of applications and industries to customers nationwide and abroad.
Research and development was required to develop a software solution that can be tailored for each application and to the specific requirements of the client. The company have also developed their own lighting system using LED lights technology with low voltage that connects easily with other devices and existing Building Management Systems (BMS).
Innovative solutions were sought to improve energy saving efforts, maximise cost efficiency and produce products that comply with the Energy Technology List (ETL) criteria, a Government scheme that sets the performance criteria of highly energy efficient products.
Our latest news
- randd uk visiting the Houses of Parliament amongst Brexit debate?
- A Fantastic Total Reality Cheque for £699,000 for an Electronics Manufacturer
- A First Reality Cheque for £69K for a Defence Products Manufacturer
- A Grand Total of £120,000 in R&D Tax Credits for an Aerospace Manufacturer
- A Great Reality Cheque for over £105,000 for a Road Contractor