Based in Cheshire, a company that grows fruits and vegetables in a sustainable manner has received a first time claim of £4,210 for two years in R&D tax credits. Both Directors have diverse food backgrounds evolved from global travel and work experiences; the pair continually research modern growing techniques to develop alternative, sustainable methods of food production.
Research and development is important to the company as they strive to achieve growing techniques that require the minimum use of labour and protect the wildlife, as well as increasing the quality of produce, yield and improving the financial returns in a very low food margin sector of food production.
Our latest news
- Time to claim R&D tax credits: This is not a drill!
- Winner of Best Personal Brand at the British Accounting Marketing Awards 2019
- randd uk visiting the Houses of Parliament amongst Brexit debate?
- A Fantastic Total Reality Cheque for £699,000 for an Electronics Manufacturer
- A First Reality Cheque for £69K for a Defence Products Manufacturer