A client based in Greater Manchester, Cheshire has received a first claim of £44K in R&D tax credits. The multi-award winning manufacturer specialise in developing bespoke kitchens, bedrooms and study areas in homes and within business locations.
Research and development is needed to work with ever more exotic materials and develop new products in forms that have not been available on the market before. Heavy investment has been allocated for new equipment and software such as CAD (Computer Aided Design). R&D has been employed with the aim of significantly reducing the time from order to fitting and substantially raising efficiencies and production levels. The company have expanded the product range, incorporating new materials and complex construction shapes through research and development work.
Our latest news
- randd uk visiting the Houses of Parliament amongst Brexit debate?
- A Fantastic Total Reality Cheque for £699,000 for an Electronics Manufacturer
- A First Reality Cheque for £69K for a Defence Products Manufacturer
- A Grand Total of £120,000 in R&D Tax Credits for an Aerospace Manufacturer
- A Great Reality Cheque for over £105,000 for a Road Contractor