With the help of randd uk, a company based in Manchester have received a first time claim of £65,000 in R&D tax credits from HMRC. The company produce bespoke e-commerce solutions and business management platforms to predominantly small and medium businesses. They develop a modular point of sale and payment system that replaces conventional tills and links up with e-Commerce systems.
Research and development is vital for responding to rapidly changing technology in a competitive area. Cutting edge products that have no need for expensive hardware or software are developed by the company to meet customer requirements; all solutions must be cost-effective, future proof, easy to install and multi-functional.
R&D tax credits are beneficial to the company’s necessity for research and development activities as bespoke software programming requires intense trialling and problem solving to create innovative solutions.
Our latest news
- Time to claim R&D tax credits: This is not a drill!
- Winner of Best Personal Brand at the British Accounting Marketing Awards 2019
- randd uk visiting the Houses of Parliament amongst Brexit debate?
- A Fantastic Total Reality Cheque for £699,000 for an Electronics Manufacturer
- A First Reality Cheque for £69K for a Defence Products Manufacturer