A client based in Reading, Berkshire have receive £76,000 in R&D tax credits for their first claim with randd uk. The company develop innovative joinery solutions that transform any interior, offering complete packages from initial site survey through to installation. Clients stem from many sectors including commercial, education, retail, medical, leisure and conferencing.
Research and development is vital for completing extremely challenging transformations from complex architectural aesthetics, frequently involving exotic materials. Experienced engineers adopt a flexible and adaptive approach which is borne from an understanding that every project is different and will have potentially vastly differing requirements.
Keeping a competitive edge within their sector, the company invest in the most appropriate machinery and develop methods to work with new materials to ensure that the company stays at the forefront of their high-quality, specialised market-place.
Our latest news
- Time to claim R&D tax credits: This is not a drill!
- Winner of Best Personal Brand at the British Accounting Marketing Awards 2019
- randd uk visiting the Houses of Parliament amongst Brexit debate?
- A Fantastic Total Reality Cheque for £699,000 for an Electronics Manufacturer
- A First Reality Cheque for £69K for a Defence Products Manufacturer