A small Chesterfield-based engineering company has received just under £16k from their first ever R&D Tax Credits claim. The firm knew nothing of the scheme until they teamed up with randd uk, who looked at their business and identified a number of qualifying projects, which formed the basis of their successful claim.
Are you a SME? Get in touch today and see if you qualify.
Our latest news
- Time to claim R&D tax credits: This is not a drill!
- Winner of Best Personal Brand at the British Accounting Marketing Awards 2019
- randd uk visiting the Houses of Parliament amongst Brexit debate?
- A Fantastic Total Reality Cheque for £699,000 for an Electronics Manufacturer
- A First Reality Cheque for £69K for a Defence Products Manufacturer