A construction company has received £88K for a first time claim of R&D tax credits over two years, secured by randd uk. The Ilkeston-based company partner with national and regional stakeholders, supporting civil engineering works across the United Kingdom with a thriving client base in the East Midlands area. Long term relationships are built with customers through an innovative approach and the company’s client base largely consists of blue chip organisations.
A highly skilled workforce specialise in all aspects of infrastructure projects client critical milestones; in order to deliver contracts on time, the company are forced to find innovative solutions and be creative in its delivery. Research and development is vital for undertaking a vast number of projects that require bespoke solutions through intense trialling and problem solving, whilst always complying with health & safety standards.
Our latest news
- Time to claim R&D tax credits: This is not a drill!
- Winner of Best Personal Brand at the British Accounting Marketing Awards 2019
- randd uk visiting the Houses of Parliament amongst Brexit debate?
- A Fantastic Total Reality Cheque for £699,000 for an Electronics Manufacturer
- A First Reality Cheque for £69K for a Defence Products Manufacturer