Based at the Innovation Centre, Exeter University, a management consultancy business has successfully claimed R&D tax credits through randd uk. With a background in military and security innovation, the owners founded the company to overcome the problem of struggling cross-company communications.
Research and development was carried out to progress the technical aspects of their ground-breaking software tool. This will significantly differentiate the company from competitors and establish their position as innovators in the management consultancy market.
Our latest news
- Time to claim R&D tax credits: This is not a drill!
- Winner of Best Personal Brand at the British Accounting Marketing Awards 2019
- randd uk visiting the Houses of Parliament amongst Brexit debate?
- A Fantastic Total Reality Cheque for £699,000 for an Electronics Manufacturer
- A First Reality Cheque for £69K for a Defence Products Manufacturer