For the first time, Manchester-based public address developer and installer can now tell all that it received over £26,000 in tax credits thanks to randd uk’s guidance. This small company was unaware of the scheme but, with an extremely tight deadline, was handheld through the process and they can now confirm that everything was wired up quickly and efficiently and they can announce their success.
Our latest news
- Time to claim R&D tax credits: This is not a drill!
- Winner of Best Personal Brand at the British Accounting Marketing Awards 2019
- randd uk visiting the Houses of Parliament amongst Brexit debate?
- A Fantastic Total Reality Cheque for £699,000 for an Electronics Manufacturer
- A First Reality Cheque for £69K for a Defence Products Manufacturer