A manufacturer based in Sheffield have received over £21,000 in R&D tax credits for a first claim over two years. The Company design and produce specialist cutting tools.
Research and development is needed to offer a fully bespoke design-and-build service and produce cutters to the customers’ exact specifications. A skilled workforce ensures excellent quality with an outstanding reputation. The Company are advocates for innovation as they take on uncertain jobs at its own cost and risk, as well as constantly researching new technologies and methods.
Our latest news
- Time to claim R&D tax credits: This is not a drill!
- Winner of Best Personal Brand at the British Accounting Marketing Awards 2019
- randd uk visiting the Houses of Parliament amongst Brexit debate?
- A Fantastic Total Reality Cheque for £699,000 for an Electronics Manufacturer
- A First Reality Cheque for £69K for a Defence Products Manufacturer