A South Yorkshire-based compressed air powered tool developer has received just under £21,000 from its first R&D Tax Credits claim. They heard about randd uk and the scheme from their neighbours on the Industrial Estate, and asked us to handle their claim. randd uk drilled into their business and hammered home the necessary submission; no need for a clear the air meeting as the client was delighted with the outcome!
Our latest news
- Time to claim R&D tax credits: This is not a drill!
- Winner of Best Personal Brand at the British Accounting Marketing Awards 2019
- randd uk visiting the Houses of Parliament amongst Brexit debate?
- A Fantastic Total Reality Cheque for £699,000 for an Electronics Manufacturer
- A First Reality Cheque for £69K for a Defence Products Manufacturer