A small South Yorkshire engineering company joined forces with randd uk to process its first ever R&D tax credits claim. The company developed parts for trailers, lifts, drills and even a part for a gun. They were bang on with their selection of randd to handle their claim.
Our latest news
- Time to claim R&D tax credits: This is not a drill!
- Winner of Best Personal Brand at the British Accounting Marketing Awards 2019
- randd uk visiting the Houses of Parliament amongst Brexit debate?
- A Fantastic Total Reality Cheque for £699,000 for an Electronics Manufacturer
- A First Reality Cheque for £69K for a Defence Products Manufacturer