Based in Leeds, Yorkshire, an energy saving solutions company has made their first successful R&D tax credits claim through randd uk. The company supply energy saving solutions for industrial and commercial clients.
Research and development was led by the need to comply with the Energy Saving Opportunity Scheme (ESOS). The company sought constant advancement in technology and the impact of the new legislation.
To find out more about the ESOS scheme, please look on the Government’s website here .
For more about information about R&D tax credits, contact a member of randd uk.
Our latest news
- Time to claim R&D tax credits: This is not a drill!
- Winner of Best Personal Brand at the British Accounting Marketing Awards 2019
- randd uk visiting the Houses of Parliament amongst Brexit debate?
- A Fantastic Total Reality Cheque for £699,000 for an Electronics Manufacturer
- A First Reality Cheque for £69K for a Defence Products Manufacturer