Based in Leicestershire, a company who offer a comprehensive range of pressure control and flow equipment for use with liquid and gas systems receive a Reality Cheque for £15,000. The company develops one or few-offs as well as being involved in volume production and serve the oil & gas, rail, automotive, medical and instrument manufacture industries.
Research and development is maximised to push technological boundaries forward and solve ever more complex client demands. This enables the company to remain at the cutting edge of the industry that relies on R&D work to progress and compete internationally.
Our latest news
- randd uk visiting the Houses of Parliament amongst Brexit debate?
- A Fantastic Total Reality Cheque for £699,000 for an Electronics Manufacturer
- A First Reality Cheque for £69K for a Defence Products Manufacturer
- A Grand Total of £120,000 in R&D Tax Credits for an Aerospace Manufacturer
- A Great Reality Cheque for over £105,000 for a Road Contractor