An award winning IT Managed Service Provider has been awarded £24,000 in R&D tax credits for a first time claim. The company provide tailored solutions for SMEs around security, monitoring their networks and business continuity.
Research and development is a clear strategy for growth so the company has enabled staff and systems to deliver technologically advanced solutions, investing continually in hardware and developing / modifying cutting-edge software tools. Expert employees experiment with solutions to push technological boundaries.
Our latest news
- Winner of Best Personal Brand at the British Accounting Marketing Awards 2019
- randd uk visiting the Houses of Parliament amongst Brexit debate?
- A Fantastic Total Reality Cheque for £699,000 for an Electronics Manufacturer
- A First Reality Cheque for £69K for a Defence Products Manufacturer
- A Grand Total of £120,000 in R&D Tax Credits for an Aerospace Manufacturer