A successful first claim for a food company earned £21k as a result of research and development work to enable meat products to be packaged in pouches that can be stored for long periods at ambient temperatures, negating the need for tins or chilling in such circumstances. New cooking and packaging methods were central to the project for the West Yorkshire-based client.
Our latest news
- Time to claim R&D tax credits: This is not a drill!
- Winner of Best Personal Brand at the British Accounting Marketing Awards 2019
- randd uk visiting the Houses of Parliament amongst Brexit debate?
- A Fantastic Total Reality Cheque for £699,000 for an Electronics Manufacturer
- A First Reality Cheque for £69K for a Defence Products Manufacturer