A fifth consecutive claim has been carried out by randd uk for an engineering firm that specialises in bespoke designs and construction work for several sectors. In total the company has received just over £421,000 since the beginning of their relationship with randd uk, and their latest claim is at the sum of £146k.
The business is structured into four main divisions: Fabrications, Water Control, Site Services and Environmental.
The company continues to extend their R&D capabilities in a diversity of operations and now take a proactive approach to the supply of products and systems for effective sustainability of the environment and pollution and emission control. This approach has led to a better process of market gap identification to broaden their ‘turnkey’ offerings to their clients. This includes entry into new markets with new customers including British Antarctic Survey and Sellafield Nuclear site. Their use of more advanced manufacturing tools and software has enabled them to be more responsive, have greater flexibility and provide more complete solutions. They have maintained their focus and commitment to safety to meet the emerging needs of industry for sustainable solutions in challenging locations.
Our latest news
- Time to claim R&D tax credits: This is not a drill!
- Winner of Best Personal Brand at the British Accounting Marketing Awards 2019
- randd uk visiting the Houses of Parliament amongst Brexit debate?
- A Fantastic Total Reality Cheque for £699,000 for an Electronics Manufacturer
- A First Reality Cheque for £69K for a Defence Products Manufacturer