R&D tax credits have been around in the UK since the year 2000, yet many business owners and often Accountants struggle to recognise eligible activities for claiming R&D tax credits. Building a strong case that will be approved by HMRC is even more challenging, but randd uk specialise in R&D tax credits and have a 100% success rate since inception in 2008.
With randd uk, you can reward your client’s business with the maximum amount of R&D tax credits that their innovation deserves. We understand that Accountancy is a hectic (and never-ending) job, so we aim to minimise the work for yourself and your client.
We have fully chartered Accountants within the team to reassure any worries and answer any questions you may have. Working in Partnership with randd uk will bring mutual benefits and ultimately make your clients very happy.
Take a look at our client sectors page to see the industries where we have claimed R&D tax credits. Browse and download our information sheets to aid in recognising eligible research and development activities.
Our latest news
- Time to claim R&D tax credits: This is not a drill!
- Winner of Best Personal Brand at the British Accounting Marketing Awards 2019
- randd uk visiting the Houses of Parliament amongst Brexit debate?
- A Fantastic Total Reality Cheque for £699,000 for an Electronics Manufacturer
- A First Reality Cheque for £69K for a Defence Products Manufacturer