Overall, a client has received £286,000 in R&D tax credits with the fourth claim of £53,000. Based in Cradley Heath in the West Midlands, the company also has a manufacturing site in Stourbridge. The company is a leading UK forge producing forged, fabricated and machined components for a range of industry sectors including civil engineering, petrochemical, power generation and more.
Research and development is important for satisfying customer demands and meeting ever changing industry regulations. A highly skilled management team carry out intense trialling and problem solving including prototyping and simulation software. This work qualifies for R&D tax credits and reward innovation.
Our latest news
- Time to claim R&D tax credits: This is not a drill!
- Winner of Best Personal Brand at the British Accounting Marketing Awards 2019
- randd uk visiting the Houses of Parliament amongst Brexit debate?
- A Fantastic Total Reality Cheque for £699,000 for an Electronics Manufacturer
- A First Reality Cheque for £69K for a Defence Products Manufacturer