A food manufacturer specialising in dairy products (including cheese and yogurt) has been among the latest to claim with randd uk and have gained their first successful claim of £113k! I bet that really made them say “whey!”
This company is forward-thinking and well known for its quality and innovation. From their modern production facility in Leicester, they process more than 8 million litres of milk every year, making the finest paneer, yogurt, curd cheese, strained yogurt and dairy-based drinks. The company has a strong and diverse customer base, including independent retailers. In recent years, it has expanded its production capabilities and is now a major supplier to many of the UKs leading retailers. It exports 3 to 4 percent of its produce, a figure that is expected to increase to 15 or 20% in future to meet demand in Sweden, Holland, France and Denmark.
Our latest news
- Time to claim R&D tax credits: This is not a drill!
- Winner of Best Personal Brand at the British Accounting Marketing Awards 2019
- randd uk visiting the Houses of Parliament amongst Brexit debate?
- A Fantastic Total Reality Cheque for £699,000 for an Electronics Manufacturer
- A First Reality Cheque for £69K for a Defence Products Manufacturer