To date, randd uk have claimed back £462K from HMRC for an engineering company based in Gloucestershire with the latest claim of £136K in R&D tax credits.
This leading engineering company provide complex solutions to a wide variety of industrial sectors. Thriving in a fast-paced industry, the company have extensive experience of designing and manufacturing bespoke, special purpose automated production & computer-controlled test equipment. Their strong reputation for innovative and high quality products stem from expertise from all engineering disciplines with the ability to work across traditional boundaries. The company have full quality assurance accreditation with ISO 9001.
Research and development is needed to combat increasingly complex projects and provide cutting-edge products for high technology customers in advanced sectors such as aerospace and automotive. All projects are undertaken in-house except occasionally outsourcing to specialist suppliers to design cost effective and efficient products. Investment in people, software and manufacturing technologies, along with the experience and leadership of its senior team, push technological boundaries and exceed customer expectations.
Our latest news
- Time to claim R&D tax credits: This is not a drill!
- Winner of Best Personal Brand at the British Accounting Marketing Awards 2019
- randd uk visiting the Houses of Parliament amongst Brexit debate?
- A Fantastic Total Reality Cheque for £699,000 for an Electronics Manufacturer
- A First Reality Cheque for £69K for a Defence Products Manufacturer