A randd uk client received £54,000 in R&D tax credits for a third claim in four years, amounting to £168,000 overall.
The Swedish company has a UK subsidiary based in Tamworth, Staffordshire, and they develop, manufacture and supply secure, safe and ergonomic temporary access solutions, These include scaffolding systems, weather protection systems, suspended access and shoring systems, which are often bespoke developments for specific projects.
The UK business carries out strict compliance with ISO 9001 and initially had two key objectives, firstly to develop bespoke solutions for individual projects within their own market and secondly to adapt the Swedish products to conform to UK regulations, codes of practice and safe ways of working. Projects that required bespoke solutions involved problem solving skills and intense trial & error; activities that are eligible for R&D tax credits.
Our latest news
- randd uk visiting the Houses of Parliament amongst Brexit debate?
- A Fantastic Total Reality Cheque for £699,000 for an Electronics Manufacturer
- A First Reality Cheque for £69K for a Defence Products Manufacturer
- A Grand Total of £120,000 in R&D Tax Credits for an Aerospace Manufacturer
- A Great Reality Cheque for over £105,000 for a Road Contractor