Just South of Glasgow, a Hamilton-based company receive £3,000 in R&D tax credits through randd uk. The company design, develop, manufacture and install all forms of high, medium and low voltage switchgear. They also develop preventative maintenance techniques and assist companies with retrofitting switchgears. From a well-developed workshop and test area, the company supply to a range of industries across the UK, and more increasingly worldwide.
Research and development is vital to meet customer demands as well as regulatory standards and every project has rigid specifications which include high reliability, personal safety and low space requirements. A dedicated team of designers, draughtsmen and engineers with over twenty years’ experience tackle research and development problems such as environmental independence, maintenance-free design, compactness, security of investment, cost-efficiency and flexibility. Many projects are undertaken that require innovative thinking, research and risk taking as the product must be functional immediately when taken to site.
Our latest news
- Time to claim R&D tax credits: This is not a drill!
- Winner of Best Personal Brand at the British Accounting Marketing Awards 2019
- randd uk visiting the Houses of Parliament amongst Brexit debate?
- A Fantastic Total Reality Cheque for £699,000 for an Electronics Manufacturer
- A First Reality Cheque for £69K for a Defence Products Manufacturer