Located in Hook (Hampshire), a manufacturing company received their first Reality Cheque of £61,800 in R&D tax credits for one year. The company develops and manufactures a wide range of high-power travelling wave tube amplifiers (TWTA), redundant system controllers and sub-systems. They also offer a comprehensive range of solid state amplifiers (SSPA) providing small, lightweight and efficient power solutions covering all uplink frequencies.
Satellite professionals provide in-depth engineering assistance, unparalleled customer service and worldwide technical support. Research and development is vital to compete in an industry where clients demand higher-quality, smaller, lighter, lower-cost and more flexible products. Extensive industry experience enables the company to constantly innovate within electronic, mechanical, material and manufacturing circles in order to stay ahead of the competition.
Our latest news
- randd uk visiting the Houses of Parliament amongst Brexit debate?
- A Fantastic Total Reality Cheque for £699,000 for an Electronics Manufacturer
- A First Reality Cheque for £69K for a Defence Products Manufacturer
- A Grand Total of £120,000 in R&D Tax Credits for an Aerospace Manufacturer
- A Great Reality Cheque for over £105,000 for a Road Contractor