Over three years, a hardwood flooring company has received £34,000 in R&D tax credits with the latest Reality Cheque for £13,800. The company processes, manufactures and fits high quality, hardwood flooring across the UK with an international client base.
The latest state-of-the-art machines, adhesives and finishes are utilised to develop their products and increase the range of wood flooring options. A fully trained team strive to offer the best, most friendly and professional service in a diverse industry. Experienced developers regularly work alongside interior designers and architects to develop innovative new products that meet the requirements of the customer.
R&D tax credits sustain the company’s growth plans as they are keen to continue with experimentation and develop new products at their own risk and cost. For example, trialling different finishes, textures, colours and shapes, as well as utilising different combinations of oils, varnishes and other manufacturing processes.
Our latest news
- randd uk visiting the Houses of Parliament amongst Brexit debate?
- A Fantastic Total Reality Cheque for £699,000 for an Electronics Manufacturer
- A First Reality Cheque for £69K for a Defence Products Manufacturer
- A Grand Total of £120,000 in R&D Tax Credits for an Aerospace Manufacturer
- A Great Reality Cheque for over £105,000 for a Road Contractor