randd uk have reeled in a claim of £9K in R&D tax credits for a company based in Cheshire, totalling to £27K over three years. The company are developing a NEW, innovative tool to be used in carp fishing which accurately and quickly measures lines; this reduces the amount of time wasted by lakeside set up.
Carp fishing is a popular pastime in the UK with four specialist monthly magazines dedicated to this type of angling. This truly unique product has the potential to succeed worldwide with popularity in the USA, Canada, New Zealand and across Europe. Still at the development stage, the company are utilising cutting-edge technical approaches in an intensive programme of trial and error carried out by hand-picked sub-contractors.
Our latest news
- Time to claim R&D tax credits: This is not a drill!
- Winner of Best Personal Brand at the British Accounting Marketing Awards 2019
- randd uk visiting the Houses of Parliament amongst Brexit debate?
- A Fantastic Total Reality Cheque for £699,000 for an Electronics Manufacturer
- A First Reality Cheque for £69K for a Defence Products Manufacturer