A software company that works in the aviation industry has just received a cash payout of £64k from HMRC thanks to randd uk. This latest payout pushes the company’s total in claims to £251k in just the last few years.
This company designs and creates software for all areas of the aviation industry. There main piece of software is already amongst the most successful aviation engineering and maintenance software systems in the world and the client base continues to grow, with approximately 70 users including:
- regional carriers,
- national carriers,
- third party maintainers,
- cargo specialists,
- charter operators, and
- specialist stockists and distributors, based in the USA, Europe, Africa, Australasia and the South Atlantic.
This wide user base demonstrates the company’s broad appeal in all areas of aviation maintenance support.
Our latest news
- Time to claim R&D tax credits: This is not a drill!
- Winner of Best Personal Brand at the British Accounting Marketing Awards 2019
- randd uk visiting the Houses of Parliament amongst Brexit debate?
- A Fantastic Total Reality Cheque for £699,000 for an Electronics Manufacturer
- A First Reality Cheque for £69K for a Defence Products Manufacturer