A £42k payment has taken a Chesterfield-based welding engineer’s returns to over £150,000 since they trusted randd uk to handle their R&D Tax Credits Claims. Developing manufacturing processes to fabricate large high pressure vessels used in nitrogen and oil, both on-shore & sub-sea, production has been central to the latest claim.
Our latest news
- Time to claim R&D tax credits: This is not a drill!
- Winner of Best Personal Brand at the British Accounting Marketing Awards 2019
- randd uk visiting the Houses of Parliament amongst Brexit debate?
- A Fantastic Total Reality Cheque for £699,000 for an Electronics Manufacturer
- A First Reality Cheque for £69K for a Defence Products Manufacturer