A third successful tax credit has been awarded to a high technology engineering company. This latest reward equals around £33k and now pushes the company’s total in claims to over £218,000.
The company specialises in the design and manufacturing of seabed ground quality surveying equipment, based upon Cone Penetration Testing (CPT) systems for a global client base. Developing new products and testing process equipment has enabled them to strengthen their niche market position in the seabed CPT market; supplying to, and operating for a global client base to enable seabed data acquisition for feasibility studies in extreme environments.
Our latest news
- Winner of Best Personal Brand at the British Accounting Marketing Awards 2019
- randd uk visiting the Houses of Parliament amongst Brexit debate?
- A Fantastic Total Reality Cheque for £699,000 for an Electronics Manufacturer
- A First Reality Cheque for £69K for a Defence Products Manufacturer
- A Grand Total of £120,000 in R&D Tax Credits for an Aerospace Manufacturer